[mythtv-users] [mythtv] More recording profiles?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jan 9 00:34:19 EST 2004

Ok, so today I offered to record a show for a friend who doesn't have
cable, but for bandwidth reasons I'd rather not record at my usual
5400kbps mpeg4 (about 3 gigs per hour) setting.  However, I already use
both of the high/low quality recording profiles for other things.   How
do I set up something like a 320x240 profile?

(to the dev list) And if this is possible, since it should be, since I'm
the one working on mythweb, how do I set things up so that I can
see/select this new profile in mythweb?

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer