[mythtv-users] change cable provider?

Adam Howard aihoward-lists at ByzantineCommunications.com
Sat Jan 10 01:49:32 EST 2004

Hello,

I've recently moved, so I have a new cable provider.

I ran tv_grab_na --configure, giving it my new provider info, and stuck the
file
that produced into my ~/.mythtv folder, overwriting the old channel lineup
file.

After running mythfilldatabase and starting up mythfrontend, I'm seeing
channels
duplicated in the program guide where the old provider and new provider have
different stations on the same channel number.

What's the best way to go about cleaning up this mess?

Thanks!

Adam