[mythtv-users] Re:Audio Authority & Myth HDTV users, HELP!

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 13:22:23 EST 2004

Doug,

Thank you for the quick response. Actually, it was
afer reviewing all of the previous posts that lead to
my confusion, which lead me to contemplating the 20
step processes outlines in one of the HDTV threads.

For example, it was never explicity stated to the best
of my knowledge, but the modeline goes in the X11
config correct? When I put in the suggested modeline,
X crashed. Further research leads me to think
(although never confirmed) that I need to take the
twinhead and clone comments out? Also, the modelines
are for 16:9 sets and not 4:3?

I think I've only scratched the surface of potential
issues, but wanted to confir with the group before
burning more time addressing X crashing issues and
possibly damaging my TV. Especially if an easy fix is
at hand.

Thanks!