[mythtv-users] M179 Problem / Jarod's Fedora Guide

W David Handy whandy at wam.umd.edu
Mon Jan 12 18:45:39 EST 2004

I tried switching to ntsc-cable-hrc and quite a few of the other ntsc
frequency tables.  None of them do the trick.  The default ntsc-cable
and ntsc-cable-hrc do show differences in the static produced, but the
image (if it can be called that) does not differ at all.  I thought you
hit the nail on the head when you suggested this, but it doesn't seem to
work.  I've changed it both through ptune.pl and the myth configuration.

Other suggestions would be appreciated, although I probably won't try
anything else tonight.  I may try compiling ivtv from source although
this did not work at all last time I tried under KnoppMyth.