[mythtv-users] Messages in Mythbackend logfile

Dwaine Garden DwaineGarden at rogers.com
Tue Jan 13 00:36:53 EST 2004

I'm getting a ton of messages in the mythbackend daemon logfile.

Could someone explain to me what the message means.  I tried searching
for the message on the newsgroup
and did not find anything.

Unable to write to client socket, as it's no longer there
2004-01-13 00:20:26 MainServer::HandleAnnounce Playback
2004-01-13 00:20:26 adding: DVR-Server as a client (events: 0)
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
2004-01-13 00:20:26 MainServer::HandleAnnounce Playback
2004-01-13 00:20:26 adding: DVR-Server as a client (events: 1)
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab
Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab

What is "Should be local only query: GetScreenGrab"?