[mythtv-users] Nuvexport settings?

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Tue Jan 13 00:42:13 EST 2004

So I guess my best bet is to just use the menu system and choose Export to
SVCD or Transcode to SVCD and leave the options alone huh?

Does the output look drastically different on a TV Set vs a PC monitor?  I
know the resolution of a TV is quite a bit less...just my living room is all
torn down for painting at the moment...so I can't pop a burnt SVCD in my DVD
Player  ;-)  hehe