[mythtv-users] Nuvexport settings?

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Tue Jan 13 01:43:49 EST 2004

I plan to do all my editing on a different box (Windows XP or Mac OS
X)....so this is the best news I've heard all week!  I copied the NUV file
from my Myth box, renamed it...and VOILA....instant MPEG file.

You guys rock....always a wealth of knowledge out here and I surely
appreciate it when frustrating little things pop up.