[mythtv-users] Mpeg Encoder card

Jeff Mottishaw jmot at mottie.com
Tue Jan 13 03:33:33 EST 2004

Oops, that's just me being lazy... Didn't even think about anything but
subject based threads..

Have devoted my pc to mythtv (before I go out and buy new hardware) so
all I have is my windows laptop at home :(

Thanks for the tip tho :)

(was all excited, thought that someone had answered my question already)

jeff