[mythtv-users] device still busy after cancelling recording

Dave Pabisz David.Pabisz at Sun.COM
Tue Jan 13 09:19:31 EST 2004

Hi,
	I have MythTV 0.13 installed with a PVR-250 and have
encountered an issue with cancelling an in-progress recording.
If I start a manual recording and then cancel it from the delete
recordings screen I am unable to watch live TV until the time
period is up for the formerly scheduled recording.

The recording no longer appears in the schedule but the backend
continues to record until the time is up.

I noticed a previous thread that mentioned this behavior and I was
wondering if the fix ever made it in, the previous thread's subject
line was:

"Cancelled recording but can't watch live tv"

-Dave

         /\
        \\ \         David Pabisz
       \ \\ /        ASIC Verification Engineer
      / \/ / /       VSP/HEES/VLSI
     / /   \//\      Sun Microsystems Inc.
     \//\   / /      Direct:  781.442.2269
      / / /\ /       Fax:     781.442.1575