[mythtv-users] seek freezes on PVR-350

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 12:47:22 EST 2004

Kyle,

I saw this yesterday on my 350+250 myth box.  My sister pressed the commercial
skip by mistake, then seek back, then a few times the skip forward and the
box froze.

But this discussion should happen on the ivtv list, since myth would have
nothing to do with these freezes (mine are hardware freezes).

IvanK.