[mythtv-users] Short on disk space? :-)

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Wed Jan 14 19:33:23 EST 2004

IvanK. wrote:
> Just saw this on slashdot.  Niiiiice!
>
> http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?id=10118

I worked for a network attached storage manufacturer at one time.  One
day the sales manager announced the new hugh capacity server that would
handle a "trilobye" of information (uh, he meant terrabyte).  We of
course all asked him how he had found a live trilobite to begin with,
and that this fact alone would make us rich.

Being the marketing director, I found a picture of a trilobite online
and made up a bogus magazine ad for it as well... quite amusing.  Rescue
your data from the stone age.

-Tony