[mythtv-users] ATI TVWonder "VE"

Dane Kantner webmaster at dddane.com
Wed Jan 14 20:49:05 EST 2004

> > Anyone know anything about an "ATI TV Wonder VE"? I think the VE may be
> > important. I'm suspecting that thsi is the equivalent of a winmodem in
TV
> > cards.
> > Anyone know for certain?

I considered the ATI TV Wonder VE at one time, because it will fit in half
height systems when the metal bracket is removed...  I eliminated it as a
possibility when I learned you can't do stereo TV through it.  This info
came from the lists, so double check that because its been months... but
IIRC, this was a key difference between the non-VE and VE

-Dane