[mythtv-users] missing ivtvfbctl

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 03:57:18 EST 2004

Jason,

from the same howto:

If you see the pattern in black and white, try loading saa7127 with option
output_select=1

As for ivtvfbctl, it's compiled in the utils directory of the ivtv driver.
Did you compile ivtv yourself or did you get an rpm (is there an rpm for
ivtv???).  If the former, then you forgot to go into the utils direcory/
compile/move the four binaries into your PATH (I put them into /usr/local/
bin).  If the latter (installed an rpm), then maybe ivtvfbctl was installed
in a place not in your PATH, or the rpm author did not include it...

Good luck,
IvanK.