[mythtv-users] System Spec Survey

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 16 13:07:50 EST 2004

I had prebuffering pauses on my newly setup PC (1Ghz PIII with 768MB RAM)
using a WinTV 401 card (no hardware decoding).  All was solved by simply
turning down the resolution from the default 480x480 (which seemed high to
me) and used CIF format (352x288 IIRC).  Works like charm now both watching
LiveTV, time shifting, or recorded shows.