[mythtv-users] mythgame

DBakker at arrayasolutions.com DBakker at arrayasolutions.com
Fri Jan 16 20:24:04 EST 2004

Hmmm. I tried that and no go. It doesnt print any errors. For my display
lsit I just have gamename, is that the problem? I actually started to try
to debug this by adding in more VERBOSE lines myself. I started with the
FindImage function and it never made it to the mamerominfo::FindImage
(whatever it is) section. So I gave up debuging as I have limited time
anymore (2 kids.....) so I figured the list might help.

Andy Grundman <andy at hybridized.org>
Sent by: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
01/16/2004 07:21 PM
Please respond to
Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [mythtv-users] mythgame

DBakker at arrayasolutions.com wrote:

> Ok, I thought I was an OK linux guy till I tried to get mythgame to
work.
> I think I set it up right. It sees my games and populates the list.
> However in the list of games to select from if I hit 'enter' or 'm' I
get
> nothing and the screenshot also doesn't show up. I'm at a lost since the

> program seems to have zero logging functionality to let me know
what/where
> I did something wrong. Any ideas? If I could get some direction on how
> get this to work I will gladly help right a doc on how to set this up.

Run mythfrontend from an X console window and watch what it says when
you run a game.  It will print out the exact command line it is using
and any error messages.  That should be able to point you in the right
direction.  Would be nice to have a configurable log file though. :)