[mythtv-users] [OT] Dell Dimensions (and Poweredge)...

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sat Jan 17 03:41:33 EST 2004

On Jan 16, 2004, at 21:47, Harry Orenstein wrote:

> Dr. Samuel Johnson: Olson Johnson is right. What kind of people are we
> anyhow? I say we stay and fight it out!
> Gabby Johnson: [indistinct]
> Howard Johnson: Dr. Samuel Johnson's right about Olson Johnson being
> right. And I'm not giving up my ice cream parlor, that I built with
> these two hands, for nothing or nobody.
> [murmuring]
> Sam Johnson: Howard Johnson is right!
> Van Johnson: Right!
> Howard Johnson: Thank you, Van.
>
> Sorry, couldn't resist.

Heh... What about Don Johnson (c. 1980s, Miami Vice era :)?

> You tell 'em Jarod!!

'Nuff of me on the soapbox/flame-thrower... :D

A dual Opteron definitely *is* on my wish list, but well behind the G5
and an Aluminum PowerBook G4 (15" -- the 17" is tooooo big). Solaris 10
on an Opteron will certainly be cool though...

> Can't we all just get along?    ;-)))

Now that I've got that out of my system, certainly. ;-)

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...
     http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/