[mythtv-users] mythvideo, combining multiple movies

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Sat Jan 17 05:13:28 EST 2004

On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 01:37, Dan Berger wrote:
> MythVideo supposedly recognize simliar filenames and will automatically play
> the 2nd file of a series.

Not supposedly.  Go into Videos/Video Manager.  Select a filename.  Hit
'i'.  You'll see the rest...

> P.S. I think it'd be nice to not have to enter IMDb info twice and even more
> so if both files did now show up when browsing through the videos

See above.  I only enter the info for the first file and verify that it
knows what the next file is.  For the next file, I don't enter the
info.  Only confirm that it won't show up in the browser and that it
doesn't have a next file entry (if it's the last file of the movie.)

	-I

--
                       Ian Forde, RHCE, CCSE, SCNA, SCDME
                       ian at duckland.org / ian at cytben.com