[mythtv-users] Recorded programs icons

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sat Jan 17 18:54:04 EST 2004

Jeff Mottishaw wrote:

>So how about pointing him to a thread then instead of just flaming.. Or
>flame him and answer his question.. Being cranky and just screaming RTFM
>to every question that comes along doesn't help anyone..

You thought that was  a flame?  Seriously? I didn't yell at him, call
him names or otherwise insult him.  I simply pointed out that there are
threads on the topic  and that it gets asked a lot.

And actually screaming RTFM to everyone that asks a question that they
could answer for themselves with little effort would help EVERYONE.
Honestly, how many times *should* the same question get answered in the
list instead of it being looked up.

>I was curious about this as well.. so I searched the archives using
>(tombstone for lack of knowledge of what else to search for) and found
>the answer (below) in ONE thread.. Not "TONS of threads"

I know for a fact that this topic has come up several times.  Heck it
was asked at least once more in the last week.