[mythtv-users] Top and left of GUI is cut!

Thomas Rokamp crax at crax.dk
Sun Jan 18 11:46:04 EST 2004

Hi!

On my TV (PAL), my gui is cut in such a way, that the 30 first pixel from the top and left is missing. It's pretty annoying, as some text and buttons are cut to.
I have changed to "GUI width" and "GUI height" to match my TV, and they works fine.
But when changing the "GUI X offset" and the "GUI Y offset" nothing happens. I suppose these would be the ones to solve my problem?

It's almost as in some window-managers, where the windows always stays in the upper left corner...

/Thomas