[mythtv-users] Actisys IR-200L and Scientific Atlanta 3100

Adrian Gomez me at adriangomez.com
Sun Jan 18 13:49:19 EST 2004

Just tried it. No love. I have some questions...

1. What brand of foil are you using? I am using no-frills.
2. Shinny surface up or down? I tried both ways, but want to make sure
that I have it right.
3. A half an inch on the top of the transmitter. Does it go all the
away around the transmitter or did you trim the sides?

Your help will be appreciated.
Adrian Gomez