[mythtv-users] mythbackend setup location

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Mon Jan 19 02:41:04 EST 2004

Yes, you are correct that you can't find 'setup', most distro's (debian and
gentoo at least) have this program renamed to 'mythsetup' so they can put
it in the path without other programs (or users) running it accidentaly.
It's a generic name after all.

So run 'mythsetup'. btw, yes, off coarse this should be in the docs. Try
kicking the maintainer or something ;-)