[mythtv-users] (no subject)

ludovic.didierlaurent ludovic.didierlaurent at laposte.net
Mon Jan 19 09:24:50 EST 2004

Dear users,

I have recently downloaded mythtv debian packages
from the web and installing the packages with kpackages
leads me to solve some dependencies to libxcursors and
libc6ds - which apparently incorporates datastructures - .
As far as I remember, the kernel compilation is "linked" to the libc6
and cannot download a libc6ds which will not fit my kernel config.
How can I get out of this tricky situation ?
How can i get the "ds" to my c lib ?

n.b. I am using knoppix 3.3

Many thanks,
Ludovic.