[mythtv-users] error on attempting to load ivtv driveronnewinstall

Owen olists at thebrands.org
Mon Jan 19 11:49:46 EST 2004

Thanks Jarod and others.

Darren -
I also encountered the next error message can't find ivtv.I must have
rebooted at some point and failed to reset the environment variable. Once I
did this I reran the apt-get install kmdl-$MYKERNEL which then successfully
installed one package. With this in place the ivtv went on without a hitch
and so far the rest of the capture through testing of IVTV has gone
smoothly. I get static when I capture but that is a separate can of worms.