[mythtv-users] German EPG provider found

Thomas Becker mythtv at steinhobelgruen.de
Wed Jan 21 05:04:05 EST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Aqua wrote:

> I found a way to import german epg from Hoerzu.de into MythTV. Emanuel
> Wontorra wrote a java program to grab the infos from their html-pages and
> generate xmltv-files.

This saves a lot of work: I had started to code something similar grabbing
info from KLACK ( http://www.klack.de ).

> You get the program of the next seven days with description. Here you can look
> at the program infos which will be parsed:
> http://www2.hoerzu.de/text/tv-programm/sender.php

The question remains the same: will they be happy with us mythtv users
downloading tv guide data from their site? They make their money selling
that data in printed magazines after all.

--
becki

This has been a test. Had this been a real emergency, we would have
fled in terror, and you would not have been informed.