[mythtv-users] transcode/mythtranscode memory leak or buffering?

Henrik Bentel hbentel at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 09:37:13 EST 2004

I'm running 0.13 release on Fedora (Atrpms). I did experiment with shutting
down other processes that wasn't critical (samba, webserver, usb
daemons,  etc ).
Memory usage still creeped up and up
But when I killed the mythtranscode process and deleted the recording( at
the time it was the only recording letf to transcode), memory stopped
getting eaten.
So I thought I had found the guilty process.

-Henrik