[mythtv-users] DVB mythtv problems

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Wed Jan 21 12:53:19 EST 2004

Well I've just cvs updated today and mythtv has for some strange reason
decided to be a pain..

I get:-
2004-01-21 17:33:19 DVB#1 Recorder: Card opened successfully.
2004-01-21 17:33:33 DVB#1 WARNING - Status: NO LOCK!
2004-01-21 17:33:33 DVB#1 WARNING - Uncorrectable error in packet, dropped.
2004-01-21 17:33:33 DVB#1 WARNING - Uncorrectable error in packet, dropped.
and so on

Although when I stop mythtv and check both of my nova-t cards I don't
get any errors from dvbstream+mplayer and xine.

Any ideas?

Regards
Simon

--
The idle mind knows not what it is it wants.
		-- Quintus Ennius