[mythtv-users] Re: I Had it... For a little while

David Brieck Jr. myth at brieck.com
Wed Jan 21 14:23:13 EST 2004

It will only work if your clock is even close to being accurate,
otherwise it will give an insane error message. Just look at the date
the emails you are sending out are being stamped: Jan 25 at 1:56 PM when
in actuallity it is Jan 21 at 2:22 PM. If you are trying to record shows
on the 21st then things are going to be messed up.