[mythtv-users] Myth won't underscan

Tim Harvey tharvey at alumni.calpoly.edu
Thu Jan 22 04:55:23 EST 2004

Setup->Appearance->Screen settings (page 2)

Are you saying you've already adjusted 'GUI width', 'GUI height' to no
avail?  I have to set mine at about 648x432 for PVR-350's overscan.
There is also a setting:  Setup->TV Settings->Playback->Overscan (about
5 pages in) where you will want to set the vertical and horizontal
over/underscan percentage to about 5.  This is what 'shrinks' the OSD.
Are you perhaps not setting both of these?  The other thing to remember
is that they are set on a per hostname basis and you can force a unique
hostname via custom mysql.txt files from different users.

Tim