[mythtv-users] What do you do with your Myth box?

Preston Crow pc-mythtv at crowcastle.net
Thu Jan 22 12:58:46 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 12:26, Will Dormann wrote:
> With the proper filtering, 180 minutes on a single disc can look quite good.
> That'll do 4 1-hour shows, minus commercials.

What I would like is to have a program that lets you set up whatever
menus and features you want, and then takes the source material and
re-encodes it at the highest bitrate that will fit on the disc.

I haven't gotten far enough with my Myth box to start researching it;
perhaps that already exists.  (I know my wife was editing a video of a
play she was in with iMovie, only to find that iDVD wouldn't let her
burn it because it was too long.)

--PC