[mythtv-users] What do you do with your Myth box?

Mark Cooper mythtv-users at mcooper.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 13:20:57 EST 2004

Dan Berger wrote:
> This list is usually for those people who are struggling with getting stuff
> to work. I thought of strating a thread for those who have been successful
> to find out how you use your mythbox

I just recently put up a brief page at
http://www.mcooper.demon.co.uk/unix/linux/pvr.html to document my PVR build.

Two main reason's for MythTV

Time shifting TV. Commercial Free, dross free, no more flicking through
channels of rubbish.

Music. I have a large collection of MP3's and Music CD's I have
converted to OGG format.

Weather. Not used this yet but intend to :)

MythGallery. Not used it as I have all the family photo's managed under
Zoph ( http://sf.net/projects/zoph/ ) already.

--

Mark Cooper
http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/ - Open Source PVR Hardware Database