[mythtv-users] looks like ananova pulled the plug on tv_grab_uk

John Knottenbelt jak97 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 13:42:26 EST 2004

Somebody else recommended digiguide, so I contacted them. I didn't have much
luck. Perhaps you can try put the request in a clearer way. Here follows my
communication with them:

** Reported

Hi

Are you able (or would you be able to) provide UK TV Listings in XMLTV format
(or something that is reasonably close)?

I would be prepared to pay for such a service.

Thanks

John

22 January 2004 - 08:46

** Answered

Samantha Brough (Support Team)

Sorry no. This would be giving away the information we spend thousands on
every month, not to mention many hundreds of man hours. This will never
happen I am afraid.

22 January 2004 - 08:49

** Reported

I'm not asking you to give anything away. Please don't give me canned answer
that doesn't actually fit my question. Thanks

22 January 2004 - 08:53