[mythtv-users] What do you do with your Myth box?

Albert Santoni gamegod at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 22 17:39:14 EST 2004

Jon wrote:

>I've been thinking about maybe starting up a plugin, that would allow you to
>check out movie trailers from apple.com/quicktime which i'd probably use
>to decide what movie we wanted to go out and see.

This probably deserves a new thread, but I've been thinking about making
the exact same thing as well. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for an
XML or RSS feed of movie trailers, but I haven't quite found what I've
been looking for.
I also tried writing a prototype parser for the Quicktime site, but I
never fully developed it. I think it IS do-able...