[mythtv-users] Recorded shows in the database

Darren Mak mythtv at digitalweb.ca
Thu Jan 22 20:35:25 EST 2004

I have been upgrading my system over the past couple of days, and have a
backup of my database from before the upgrade. I believe that there is some
corrupted info somewhere in the database, because when I import the whole
thing I start to have issues. What tables are needed to have just my
previously recorded shows appear in the new database, and does anyone know
what sql command I would use to import those tables only? (would they have
to be exported from my current database seperatly?)

Thanks,

Darren