[mythtv-users] MythTV under VMWare?

Kevin Hjelden mythtv at burntpopcorn.net
Thu Jan 22 23:17:34 EST 2004

If you use MythWeb, you can map the samba share as a drive on your
windows box and add a link to themes/Default/recorded_programs.php to
like: <a href="file://z:/video/<?php echo $filename?>">Watch</a>. The
filename variable would need to be changed (I don't remember what it is
offhand), but it does work (albeit a security setting needs changed in
mozilla if you use it though)

Kevin