[mythtv-users] Re: Mythmusic crash on pause

John F DeLuca mythtv at johnfdeluca.com
Fri Jan 23 10:58:41 EST 2004

Happens to me too.  I can press Play, Skip to Next Track, Skip to Prev
Track, Mute, Vol, etc.  But the pause button (on both the remote and
keyboard P) hang Myth.  It doesn't crash for me as the song continues to
play until it finishes, then it pauses (before going on to the next in the
playlist).  So I've started pressing the mute button instead of Pause.

AMD Athlon XP 1800+
1.5GB RAM
Soundblaster Sound Card (onboard sound disabled in BIOS)
120GB HDD ext3
Myth .013 via mythsuite RPM from Axel