A free source for UK listings (was: Re: [mythtv-users] UK Listings - No Joy From Digiguide)

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Fri Jan 23 16:26:51 EST 2004

Urm - guys - aren't we jumping the gun somewhat??

Ed Avis is working on a solution - I think, considering that we have all
been benefiting from his XMLTV software, that we should include him in
our discussions - in fact, there is a mailing list for XMLTV -
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=39046 - I personally think that
the this discussion should probably be held in conjunction with the
xmltv folks.

Anyway - buying the data sounds lovely.  They obviously don't care too
much about IP - otherwise they wouldn't be allowing ftp access!!!

I have also posted a note to the bbc about getting data from them - no
reply as yet.

Cheers,

Richie