[mythtv-users] Need more storage? 80GB for $20!

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 18:20:44 EST 2004

<top posting due to peer pressure>

Old news.  Those were available this past week as well.  So was
a $70 8x DVD writer BTW.  A friend of mine got one.  Not a
name brand, but still good for anyone who wants to permanently
archive some Myth content in large quantities.

The best thing about OfficeMax: they post their next week's
circular online Thursday night (so you can go to bed early on
Saturday night if necessary)    ;-)

-- Harry O.