[mythtv-users] Adjusting audio/video sync, a'la mplayer?

Dan Brown dglbrown at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 20:09:53 EST 2004

Hello- I am very happy with mythtv and it's working
great, especially now since I replaced my from-scratch
install with knoppmyth. But there is one exception:
the audio is just slightly behind the video, and I'd
like to make a small adjustment to correct it. I know
I can do this with mplayer (and xine) when using
mythvideo, so I thought mythtv might be able to adjust
the audio/video timing, too. Is there a setting
somewhere for this? I'm running version 0.12 on an
athlon xp 1800 and using btaudio for 2 tuners and alsa
for sound. Many thanks in advance- this is the last
little thing that remains for me and I'm at a loss.
Dan