[mythtv-users] My Simpsons are Gone-Diddly-On :(

Gary Huntress ghuntress at comcast.net
Sat Jan 24 18:15:50 EST 2004

I had built up a collection of several dozen episodes of the Simpsons and
tonight I am unable to play back any of them.
(yes I know its not a *major* tragedy, but still)

When I try to browse my recordings, the small preview pane does not show a
video and in my log I have the message "Couldn't find a matching decoder for
....."

I can still watch live TV and the streams in /mnt/store that I cannot watch
under mythtv I can watch fine with mplayer.

Is there any way to recover these shows so they can be played within mythtv?

Regards,
Gary "SuperID" Huntress