[mythtv-users] Seeking advice about components

azrael at azrael-uk.f2s.com azrael at azrael-uk.f2s.com
Sun Jan 25 10:55:16 EST 2004

Simon at the Threshold wrote:
  > I think there are issues with the dvb modules with 2.4.20 kernel's
there
> appears to be a threading issue on open which can cause the kernel to
> crash/hang/oops.  Since I don't know what version Mandrake 9.2 is I
> can't say if that would be a problem.

thanks a lot for this info, my Mandrake 9.2 has 2.4.22-10mdk, so I think
that should be ok?

--
                 Azrael

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave
of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it
would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

Registered Linux User: 269002