[mythtv-users] looks like ananova pulled the plug on tv_grab_uk

Malc malc at porsche.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 11:26:44 EST 2004

Checked Radio times web site
<------------Snip ----------------->

Personal Non-commercial Use Limitation.
Any material found within the pages of www.radiotimes.com, including
text or images may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded,
posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal
non-commercial use. You will not edit, adapt, alter or create any
derivative work from any of the material contained in this site.

Permission for any other use must be obtained by contacting BBC
Worldwide Limited. For further information please email us at
radio.times at bbc.co.uk <mailto:radio.times at bbc.co.uk>

Looks like provided we don't distribute then they would be happy. As
they already have various different formats, maybe they'd be happy  to
supply an XML TV format.

-malc-