[mythtv-users] Problem switching channels

Christian Rubbert christian at rubbert.de
Sun Jan 25 12:47:52 EST 2004

On IRC I finally got some help, for the records:

18:39 < sfr> using v4lctl in your channel changer script suggests that
your bt848 card actually has a tuner on it. then you don't need an
external changelchanger script at all. mythtv controls v4l/v4l2 devices
just fine.

Kind of... D'OH!

mfg,
Christian Rubbert