[mythtv-users] Re:RE:Ppv.pl filling old data

tarek Lubani tarek at tarek.2y.net
Sun Jan 25 13:32:56 EST 2004

You know, it would be interesting to advance the script so that it
essentially has "input" and "output" modules.. That way, the same
program could download from any source and output to any source.. If we
talk to the Canadian Tivo people, maybe they would be down, since one
output module could be a Tivo module.. That way, the replayTV people
would just write a module, etc..

Anyhow, the tvguide sites are *constantly* changing their sites around
to avoid the scourge of the dredging bots.. I'm pretty sure they'd
consider us benign, but I think other companies and things are hitting
those sites for data too..

In any case, maybe we'll spend a little bit of time on that plugin idea
soon : )

tarek : )