[mythtv-users] Frontend freezes after LiveTV playback of ~30 seconds.

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Sun Jan 25 20:30:25 EST 2004

Daniel Jimenez wrote:

> Waited 2 seconds for data to become available, waiting again...

I had the same problem and the developers finally found the solution.
The fix is in the current CVS release and surely will hit the .14
release.  Either try the CVS edition, or while waiting for another
official release make sure you always pause live TV about 5 seconds or
so and then let it go... I found that it wouldn't freeze (for hours) if
you stayed about 5 seconds behind live.

-Tony