[mythtv-users] Rethinking Xbox-Myth

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Mon Jan 26 04:15:20 EST 2004

Duane Ellis wrote:

>I've already installed Eds-Debian - now it looks like I need to undo
>that part. It was not clear to me that xbox-myth was in effect a
>complete/alternate/replacement distro too.
>
>I got reading the xbox-myth docs (what little their are) and got
>thinking about it... All things concidered, i think there is a simpler
>way of running xbox-myth as a frontend.

Ah dammit!  I brought an Xbox this weekend, and suceeded in getting
Xebian running on it....  Was planning on getting it via apt-get myself.

I looked at the distro, and it consistantly refers to 0.11 & 0.12 - I am
running 0.13 on my backend atm.  Also, the method for getting it onto
the xbox seemed a little vague.

I was planning to write up the procedure afterwards though - will post a
link once done.