[mythtv-users] DVD rip no jobs error

David Newman dnewman at networktest.com
Mon Jan 26 21:12:25 EST 2004

Thanks for those who responded. Iım still stuck.

The system sees the DVD drive, and I can play DVDs and VCDs through mythtv
using xine and mplayer. Also, I can rip CDs and VCDs using arson.

However, I still canıt get mythdvd to rip DVDs. Iıve tried as both root and
mythtv (the user that normally runs mythtv).

Anything else to try?

thanks

dn