[mythtv-users] Myth in 20 hours!

Pierre-Olivier Bouchard petecool at vl.videotron.ca
Mon Jan 26 23:07:54 EST 2004

Jon Waite wrote:

I already did it in ~8 hours compiling _everything_ from source using
gentoo, but I was only reformatting my current setup (no messing around
to find what to configure and how, all the config files were backed up).

The thing was only a Celeron 1100A (rebranded P3, has the same amount of
cache - so not fast, but not slow either). I'm still surprised
everything was compiled and running so quick!

Pete