[mythtv-users] Help!, DVB kernel loclup

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Tue Jan 27 03:50:41 EST 2004

Update

Progress at last..

After hours and hours of pratting around with diffirent modules and
versions of the dvb drivers I gave up on the PVR app and discovered that
the machine freezes/locks up under load. <Pah>

After a few hours of testing I disprove that the CPU is overheating and
is well within its operating temps.

I'm now working on the basis that the power supply is exceeding its
maximum output and am now running underload for the longest I've ever
managed..

Poxy PC's...

Regards
Simon

--
The idle mind knows not what it is it wants.
		-- Quintus Ennius