[mythtv-users] HELP!! Is anyone using SUSE 9 for Myth?

Greg greg.d at cwgsy.net
Tue Jan 27 16:40:43 EST 2004

Thanks for the reply Philippe,

Any chance you could send me the compiled files? The ones modprobe complains
about are saa7127.o, saa7115.o, msp3400.o and ivtv.o. If that still doesn't
work then I'll know for sure its something with my setup and not me :)
Had trouble with lirc aswell but figured I'd try to get round the ivtv one
first as it's the show stopper.
Thanks,
Greg