[mythtv-users] Adjusting audio/video sync, a'la mplayer?

K.R. Foley kr at cybsft.com
Tue Jan 27 19:32:50 EST 2004

Martin Brown wrote:
> That's a startup option to mythfrontend I presume?
> Ie. mythfrontend -delay -1.15
> Where does the -1.15 come from?
>
> Martin

No. That's an option for mplayer. Sorry. When responding, I saw the
subject, saw that Henk was talking about the "experimental audio/video
sync" which is an mplayer option and made a bad assumption. Now if
people would quit top posting when responding to email, it might be
easier to figure out what I'm responding to. ;)

kr

kr